"To achieve a position of leadership among technical and management Institutes in providing meaningful, relevant and character building education, providing equal opportunities to every section irrespective of race, ethnic group and gender”.
Emerge as a leader among professional Institutions in providing meaningful, relevant and character building education and to provide equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender and ethnic group.
Sikh Guru Sahiban’s ‘Sarbat Da Bhala’ (Welfare for all) shall be the guiding force for Global Institutes
- Providing affordable high quality, professional education to the youth , with a special focus on values
- Preparing students intellectually and psychological to face the challenges of the globalized environment.
- To promote and encourage research in engineering, science and management.
The Institutes have been set up with the following objectives:
- To provide value based professional education and to inculcate not only technical skills but right values and attitude also.
- To prepare the students for professional challenges both at national as well as at global level and also to prepare them for global placements.
- To promote and develop research in pure as well as applied domains of various subjects for the benefit of academia.
- To emerge as a center of excellence in technical and management education competing neck-to-neck with the similar institutions at national as well as global level.
- To promote entrepreneurship as envisioned by our former President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- To engage the students in community development and also to motivate them to become responsible citizens.