Ultra Modern Hostels for Boys and Girls are available in the campus. All Rooms are spacious, well ventilated, illuminated, air-cooled & well furnished. Each room has an attached bathroom with hot water facility. Healthy food is prepared under the supervision of the dietician. Students keep themselves fit by playing games like Cricket, Hockey, Football, Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis etc. Ultra modern Gymnasium is also available in the campus. 24 hours power backup and Wi-Fi internet connectivity (16 MBPS) supplements the hostel life. The whole campus is under electronic surveillance and active team of security staff.
Hostel and Mess charges include daily three meals, Wi-Fi internet, 24 X 7 power backup, Gymnasium and other hostel amenities.
Director's Residence :
For keeping a vigil and maintaining a proper discipline in the hostel, Director's residence has been constructed close to the boys and girls hostels
Hostel Rules and Regulations
Behaviour and Discipline
Upkeep of the Hostel
- Hostelers are expected to display civilized form of behavior, maintain discipline and decorum in the hostel complex.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hostel complex at anytime.
- Possession, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages, prohibited drugs, chewable tobacco in the hostel complex is prohibited.
- Parties, social or political gatherings in the hostel complex are not permitted
- Hostel can not be opted for less than 1 Full Acadmic Session.
- All fans, lights and electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use.
- Any damage to the hostel property must be reported immediately to the warden. Hostelers will be charged for all damages.
- Pasting of posters, writings, wall chalking, slogans of any kind or defacing the hostel in any form is not allowed.
- The hostel management reserves the right to make spot checks on the hostel and rooms without having to give prior notice to the students.
- Visitors including parents are allowed only into the visitor’s area of the hostel during the visiting hours.
- All visitors must register at the guard room and provide all details and documents as requested by Security before entering the hostel complex. All visitors must leave the hostel complex by 07:00 pm.
- Hostelers are not permitted to allow visitors of the opposite sex into rooms at any time for whatever reason. Any hosteleres found violating this rule will be evicted from the hostel.
- Non-Hostel students are prohibited in the hostel without the permission of Residential Warden. The student who violates this is answerable to the Warden.
- Hosteleres are advised to lock all doors at all times for security reason.
- The hostel management is not responsible for any loss of private property. Hostelers are strongly advised to lock all your valuable e.g. mobile phones, laptop, watches, money etc at all times.
- Hostelers are not permitted to change rooms or sleep anywhere other than in their own room.
- Any hosteler who finds his/her room-mate missing for more than 24 hours, must report to the accommodation officer immediately. This is to enable the hostel authorities to take immediate action if any untoward incident had taken place . Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
- Possessions, distribution and use of fire-arms, lethal weapons including air gun, contraband drugs, alcohol, toxic and hazardous material are strictly prohibited in the hostel. Keeping electric appliances such as T.V, VCR, heater, iron, oven etc in the rooms is also prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the hostel complex.
- In case of any emergency, please contact the security guards at the guard house or call hostel/college authorities. Important telephone numbers are displayed on the notice board.